The Fluval Sea Marine & Reef Full Spectrum Performance LED Strip Light provides a balanced combination of multiple LEDs for optimal photosynthetic activity, coral growth and viewing. The strip light provides full spectrum lighting plus essential actinic blue spectral wavelengths that promote and support strong coral growth and color. It also emits balanced light for accurate viewing of your aquarium fish and its aquatic environment
- Full Spectrum Marine & Reef LED Lighting
- With essential actinic blue spectral wavelengths
- Promotes and supports strong coral growth and color
- Balanced combination of multiple LEDs for optimal coral photosynthetic activity, growth & viewing
- Features 6 unique LEDs, including 400, 420, 440, 460nm LEDs for outstanding blue spectrum coverage
- High CRI for accurate color rendition and perfectly balanced lighting
- 25,000 K Color Temperature
- 120 degree light dispersion for full area coverage and uniform lighting.
- Versatile mounting options (on frame, on cabinet, or suspended)
- 3 position magnetic switch with day/night off modes
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- Extendable range: 61 to 85 cm (24” to 34”)
- Watts: 25 W
- Lumens: 1115 lm
- Total LED Count : 312
Size adjustment: 61 cm - 85 cm (24 in - 34 in)
Number of LEDs: 312
Lumens: 1115 LM
Lifetime Hours: 50,000
Provides 120 degree light dispersion.
PartsAndMedia.com sells only 100% guaranteed genuine Fluval parts, Fluval accessories, Fluval filters, and Fluval media!