With three rows of 7 K LED daylight bulbs, this Fluval Ultra Bright LED Aquarium light produces the same light intensity as a twin tube strip light but uses less energy.
The light is excellent for fish-only marine tanks or freshwater, low-light planted tanks (such as crypts, anubis, and java fern).
The 7K LED band provides better colour rendering and a natural shimmering effect.
This LED fixture has a very low profile design–only 3/4" in height and 5" wide. Both ends of the light have extendable ABS leg supports that expand to fit wider tanks.
The legs also give off a blue glo when the moon lights are on during the night hours. The legs can also be completely removed so the fixture can be placed directly on a glass canopy for an even lower profile.
The light has a single power cord and a single switch that allows either all LEDs ON, only the blue LEDs ON (for simulated moonlight), or OFF.
The LEDs are designed to last 20,000 hours, providing over 5 years of lighting under normal operation.
- Day and night LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Sleek slim design
- Creates spectacular underwater lighting
- 7500K lighting for natural light replication
- 3-setting switch: ON (day), ON (night) and OFF
- Day setting features ultra bright white LED lights that replicate natural daylight
- Night setting has ultra bright blue LED lights that replicate natural moonlight
- Shimmer effect mimics underwater look of natural sunlight and moonlight
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- 14 Watts
- Size: 24 in - 36 in (61 - 91 cm)
- Lumens: 1100
- Total LED Count 58 (54 White/4 Blue)
PartsAndMedia.com sells only 100% guaranteed genuine Fluval parts, Fluval decor, Fluval filters, and Fluval media!